I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Prayers

Today I received a letter from a woman named Cecille Carter and it said the following:

Dear Cigarette Burn Girl,

I bruise so easily now, someone tapped me on the shoulder in line today, and it left a purple circle, how was i to explain? Just yesterday my husband dipped a sleeve of his favorite pink sweater in the mud. Our son was caught swallowing helium out of balloons at his sister's wedding! She married the wrong one, he killed a man for the car he drives, though i must admit that riding in it is the only time I am not thinking about drinking a poisonous fluid. The dog has an itch that won't go away. I have been waiting for a cigarette burn to explain it all. Where are you?

Best Wishes,
Cecille

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Burn her in the retina.