I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pig Adventure

This morning I woke up very early and the window was open. I heard two men talking. One of them said, "I wish you wouldn't talk to me." Then my telephone rang. I answered and a voice said "My life is over!" That's when I knew I needed to put on my red suit and go out to save the day.

I saw a bunch of pigs crossing the street. One of them was grunting. Another one was holding a flag that said "Help us". The cars honked their horns. The ice cream truck could not get through. Finally they crossed the street but just at the last minute, one of the pigs ran back into the street and stood on his hind legs. He made a pig sound just before a truck hit him. I threw my cigarette at the scene.

No comments: