I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Poem

Peonies and Checks!


I’ve been unreasonably reupholstering

Everywhere terror in everyday chairs

I fast limp with open scissors screaming

“I am a bad mother”


She limps out of the wastebasket drooling

Throw the avocado down like a victim

Her skin was woven out of me so she cuts it

“Where are you whore mother”


The oven and the iron are both on high

I try to play with my daughter’s hair

But she rips out all of mine

She calls her friends on the phone to tell them


If I do not get the right fabric


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, you're awesome!
yay xiu xiu!