I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I Never Thought My Chest... These Things Happen

Another letter.

Dear Cigarette Burn Girl,

Today I lost almost all of my blood. It seemed like that. I looked under my shirt and the blood was waiting, and when it came out i thought it was the end of everything. My belly button had a red bubble on it! I thought someone was playing a trick on me but then the blood would not stop. I came back with the bleach later but i am afraid the bathroom will never look the same. In the ambulance I laughed a lot. But what if it happens again?

Help me forever,
Lindsay

p.s. over and over and over

No comments: