I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Why I must burn Ginny

Ginny sent me a letter. In short, here are her complaints:

1. Ginny dreams about sex and she thinks its punishment. She dreams of having to masturbate in public. She dreams about questions like, "do you like this?" When she wakes up, she never wants breakfast. Not even McDonald's.

2. Ginny's job is a joke. She sells Proactiv Solution over the phone. People call her excited, saying they want new faces. She sells them the crap and then lies in her bed and rolls back and forth like a baby trying to crawl.

3. Ginny's puppy is getting too big for her to walk. He sometimes pulls her into the street. She looks both ways until her neck aches.

4. Ginny used to write poetry and submit it to online contests. She bought five poetry collections featuring her poems before realizing it was a scam. She keeps them in an old guitar case that has a Pink Floyd sticker on it.

5. Ginny hears the word "normal" echoing in her ear when she chews.

No comments: