I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Popcorn Shrimp?

Today a pelican arrived on my doorstep! I opened the door and he looked very angry so I threw my grilled cheese sandwich at him, but it turns out he wasn't angry, his face just permanently looks like that, and then I looked at it longer and decided he was cute. He dropped an envelope for me and said thank you and made a good boy bow. I said Thanks but I don't think he could hear me because his wings were flapping too hard in his ears. I imagine this is very loud. The letter said this:

COME TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER TONIGHT OR DIE TOMORROW

-HANK

What does he want for me? And is it wrong for me to be making pro/con lists about this option? I wonder what he's having for dinner?

No comments: