I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Come down off your high horse, Robert!

I have a trojan horse on my computer. I have always dreamed of having a horse but not like this. Not a malicious horse that is impossible to delete and constantly downloads new spyware and adware programs to my computer. I'm infected, Robert! I'm infected! I wanted to tell my Dad life makes me feel like a zombie but I didn't think he'd believe me, and i'm not a zombie but I AM infected. Anyway, if I don't write in a while, it's because the horse tied one end of a rope to my neck and the other to his leg and took off. Neigh! Snort!

<3 Your Friend Cigarette Burn Girl

No comments: