I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Friday, April 6, 2007

Feeling Stupid

I may be a superhero but I get embarassed very easily. At times I wish my bed was right next to me so I can crawl under the covers and yell at myself for hours. I like the song that says "I can stop punching my own face because of you."

Things that make me feel stupid:
1. When I drop one of my cigarettes by accident
2. When I wake up and look really ugly
3. When I spill something that smells bad on my shirt
4. When I tell a joke that no one gets
5. When I think about the night before and can't remember what I said
6. When I go to sleep after a day when nothing happened
7. When I buy things off ebay without thinking
8. When someone forgets about me
9. When I forget to return something before the thirty days
10. When I see a picture of someone who left me without a word
11. When I see a picture of myself and I look stupid
12. When I start talking too loudly and then forget what I am saying
13. When I am wrong about someone
14. When I can't figure out why I'm in a bad mood and I can't cheer up
15. When I stumble, stutter, trip, or knock over something valuable
16. When Hank punches me in the neck and I still love him afterwards.

I wonder if Hank ever feels stupid, too. Do you ever feel stupid?

No comments: