I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

IS

She is wearing earrings. She is in the waiting room and she is wearing earrings.
She is eating tofu. She is in the changing room and she is eating tofu. She is wearing a gown.
She is sweating between her legs. She is putting on plastic socks and sweating.
She is getting her head glued down. She has her period and she is breathing quickly.
She is joking and she doesn't mean to be joking but she is joking.
She is tucked in like a duck's nest and she is rolling. She is a duck and she is being rolled.
She is waking. She is WAKING AND SHE IS WAKING UP AND SHE IS

No comments: