I'm a superhero who burns people with cigarette butts. I only burn people who are already having a bad day so they can blame me for it, that's why I'm a hero. When I am done burning people I sit down and I cross my legs and I wink, sometimes I eat a cookie. When I stay home the world gets cranky. I have a nemesis. His name is Hank. Read all about me! Cigarette Burn Girl!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

AIM, part 1

sharkattack518: hey
jkforever2000: hey
sharkattack518: I'm out of beer
jkforever2000: I'm sorry
sharkattack518: and my fish died
jkforever2000: oh
sharkattack518: and my heaters are broken. I'm freezing
sharkattack518: and I can't stop eating
sharkattack518: and my mom's in the hospital
jkforever2000: oh
sharkattack518: every time I sit on a chair, it breaks
sharkattack518: and every time I put up a bird's nest, it falls
sharkattack518: I feel like I'm choking
sharkattack518: please help
cigburngurl123: burn

No comments: